ESPERANZA (“ERSA”) GOLD & COPPER PROJECT
Esperanza (“ERSA”) Gold & Copper Project
- Located in southern La Rioja province north-central Argentina.
- Accessed by paved highway from the city of San Juan to the town of Chepes, then by gravel road for a distance of approx. 35 km.
- Within the Sierra de Las Minas belt (shaded blue on map) known for its historical mines and occurrences.
- Composed of 7 mineral concessions covering approximately 20,000 ha. & include several past producing and artisanal gold mines.
- Principal occurrences such as Callanas and Callanas Este hosted in structures running several kilometers on a south-east strike
ERSA Concessions 2018 Exploration
- Falcon’s 2018 sampling produced high grade gold, copper, assays
- Zones are typically lensoid quartz veins that occur in structures, strung over significant strike distances like strings of pearls
- The veins are typically mineralized with gold and copper and lead sulphides
- Of the 24 samples taken, the table below contains the significant results for 14 samples
|ERSA VIII – IX – X
|40048 (VG)||28.23||>100||>10000||>10000||Callana V||80|
|40050 (VG)||45.71||>100||7,869.60||>10000||Callana IV||50|
|40051 (VG)||0.66||78.90||8,397.50||609||San Isidro Norte||40|
|40052 (VG)||23.13||4.00||8,200.40||292||San IsidroSur||60|
|40053 (VG)||24.75||19.90||6,182.90||363||San IsidroSur||100|