WABUNK BAY COPPER, GOLD & NICKEL PROPERTY
- Claims adjoin the Uchi gold mine
- Historic 7m chip sample returning 1.08% Cu and 0.40% Ni.
- Historic drill results assayed 0.62% Cu with Co values up to 0.33% Co.
- Surface trench samples ran 0.33% Co over 1.5m and 0.15% Co over 7.6m with a separate historic 7m chip sample returning 1.08% Cu and 0.40% Ni
- Occurs within the same greenstone belt as the Red Lake mining camp
- Gabbroic host rocks have been traced for a strike of approx. 900m
- Main copper, cobalt showings composed of massive and disseminated sulphides in zones about 200m long and 7m wide.